Site Agent - UK
Job Title: Site Agent
Contact: Eoghan McCarthy
Email: info at priority.ie
Priority Construction Ltd seek a Site Agent for work in the UK. The successful candidate will have experience in landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlays and concrete works including retaining structures. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The successful daily and smooth running of the Contract.
- Ensuring that all of the Works Requirements are undertaken in line with best practices and specified HSEQ initiatives.
- Maintaining on-going daily contact with the Senior Contracts Manager
- Organise sub-contractors, compile and update the contract program, risk assessments, method statements etc.
- Understanding budget constraints and managing job costs and assisting the Contract Manager in compiling and submitting valuations.
- Preparation and submittal of daily progress reports
- Management of handovers to the client.
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Manage Health and Safety aspects of the project
Priority Construction Ltd is a CPD accredited company and is committed to learning and development. As an employee you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment. Priority Construction Ltd.are an equal opportunities employer.
- Have you a level 8 or higher Engineering degree?
- Are you a Chartered Engineer?
- Have you > than 10 years’ work experience since graduation?
- Have you worked on a site enabling works project?
- Have you worked on a landfill project?
- Have you worked on a roadworks project?
- Have you experience with concrete works including retaining structures?
Please click the following link to read about this job on Construction Jobs UK.